Summer Day Camp
The YMCA of the Greater Tri-Valley offers Summer Day Camp at each of their 3 child care locations!
Thank you for a wonderful summer camp season!!!
Visit us in February for up-to-date information on Summer 2014!
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Why Parents Choose the YMCA Day Camp:
Because our goal is to help boys and girls ages 4-17 years old to grow physically, mentally, and socially. The YMCA values of Caring, Honesty Respect and Responsibility are integrated into each activity with character building experiences your child will never forget.
Throughout the day, our campers enjoy fun activities such as free swim or water activities, crafts, team sports & games, nature activities, songs and more. Whether at our camp for one week or an entire summer, a YMCA day camp experience will create memories that last a lifetime.
Camp Silver Arrow, (based out of theOneida YMCA 363-7788) is held at the Oneida YMCA branch and offers special day trips. Camp Crooked Arrow, (based out of theRome YMCA 336-3500) is held at the Rome Family YMCA, and Camp Mighty Arrow, (based out ofNew Hartford 797-4787), is held at the New Hartford SACC Center 25 Oxford Road. We have access to the entire facility for our camping activities.
All campers participating at camp must comply with the camp's rules and standards of behaviors. All campers are expected to stay with their group and follow the directions of the staff. Rules are enforced for safety and health reasons. The YMCA has the right to terminate any camper's participation in the camp program if he/she does not comply with our rules and standards of behaviors.
We ask all parents cooperation in making the child's stay at camp as safe and exciting as possible. Please keep these requests in mind at all times.
- Registration forms must be completed properly on both sides upon registration and signed by the parent of legal guardian.
- Parents must provide the YMCA with Xerox copy of the campers immunization records from their doctors office.
- Please be sure to mark all the camper's belongings are marked with their name. We are not responsible for lost items.
- If your child is taking any medication, it must be accompanied with a written note and be in the original bottle. Medications and note should be given to the Camp Director upon arrival.
- Parents MUST sign their children in and out of the program. If an alternate individual is picking up your child they must be on the pickup list or have a written note from you the parent.
A TYPICAL DAY AT CAMP
CAMP GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
REQUIREMENTS FOR CAMP DAILY